Charges can vary based on length of stay or the room you book and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 184.80
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 92.40 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 246.40
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 123.20 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 409 (roundtrip)
- Floatplane transfer per child: USD 247 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 409 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 247 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Special Checkin Instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at The Market, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a health club. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
room rates at Kandolhu Maldives are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).