Charges can vary based on length of stay or the room you book and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Special Checkin Instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. All guests, including children, must present a valid identity card or passport with photo, or equivalent document (such as a birth certificate) at check-in. Per property policy, minors younger than 18 who are not accompanied by their parents should present a notarized permission letter from a parent or guardian. Additional check-in policies apply. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Grab lunch at Oporto, a restaurant that specializes in regional cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a health club and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).