Charges can vary based on length of stay or the room you book and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Cologne. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Special Checkin Instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Grab a bite to eat at Restaurant Mediterrano, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.