Charges can vary based on length of stay or the room you book and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Special Checkin Instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features a television in a common area, tour/ticket assistance, and a reception hall.