Charges can vary based on length of stay or the room you book and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 340.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 170.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 590.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 295.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Airplane and boat transfer per adult: USD 520 (roundtrip)
- Airplane and boat transfer per child: USD 430 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 320.32 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Special Checkin Instructions
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to In-Villa check in available for premium villas bookings. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Velana International Airport to the property, which is 1 hour and 45 minutes via domestic flight and then 30 minutes by speedboat to the resort. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 7 days before their expected arrival. Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Airways between 7 AM and 11:30 PM. Guests arriving outside of these hours are advised to book a hotel room in Male or Hulhumale until transfer services resume. Guests must pay the domestic flight fee and the speedboat fee at checkout.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at The Drift, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
room rates at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).