Charges can vary based on length of stay or the room you book and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3800 for adults and JPY 1900 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1600 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 800 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Guests under age 16 are not permitted in the pool except during the summer season. This property does not allow children age 12 and under to access the Executive lounge after 6 PM.
Special Checkin Instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Grab a bite to eat at AMADEUS, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.