Charges can vary based on length of stay or the room you book and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 30 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
Special Checkin Instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
At HSM Hotel President, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, and a fitness center. This Mediterranean hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
room rates at HSM Hotel President are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
- All buffet meals, snacks, and beverages included
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 17 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Snorkeling excursions
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators